not for sale
Kenilworth Road, NW61783 ft2 165 m2
The ground floor has been completely opened up to incorporate a double reception room and sleek modern kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors opening onto a pretty, low maintenance garden. There is also a guest cloakroom and utility room on this level. The first floor comprises 3 generous bedrooms and a family bathroom with a further 2 bedrooms and shower room on the top floor.
This lovely home is within walking distance of Salusbury Road with its wide selection of coffee shops, restaurants and independent shops as well as the green open spaces of Queens Park. There are many convenient transport links nearby including the Overground, Underground (Bakerloo & Jubilee lines) as well as many bus routes that will take you all over London.
- Key info
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1783 sq ft (165 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park760m (9mins)
- Kilburn Park760m (9mins)
- Kilburn810m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Kenilworth Road
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.