Pulborough Road, SW181692 ft2 157 m2
On the first floor is the master bedroom, which benefits from built-in storage cupboards, a further double bedroom with additional built in storage and a smaller single bedroom along with a family bathroom. On the second floor the loft conversion has been cleverly designed to include two further double bedrooms, one features large French doors and a gorgeous Juliet balcony with an uninterrupted view of the gardens. There is also a large bathroom with a built-in linen cupboard.
Pulborough Road is located conveniently within walking distance to the local shops, cafes and restaurants of Southfields. There are fantastic transport links from Southfields Underground Station (District Line) and Earlsfield Underground Station which allows direct links to Waterloo Station. The green open spaces and leisure facilities of Wimbledon park are also close at hand as well as excellent local primary schools located in close range.
- Key info
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1692 sq ft (157 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Southfields410m (5mins)
- Additional features
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Pulborough Road
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.