Third Avenue, W10546 ft2 50 m2
The house comprises a light and spacious open plan kitchen/reception room with plenty of room for a dining table providing an excellent living/entertaining area. There is an modern bathroom and a private sunny garden to the rear of the house. On the second floor are two large double bedrooms both providing ample storage space.
Third Avenue is ideally located in between Chamberlayne Road and Salusbury Road which provide a wide variety of restaurants, shops and other local amenities. Transport links can be found at Queens Park underground and overground stations, Kensal Rise overground station and multiple bus links. The green open spaces of Queen's Park are also only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 546 sq ft (50 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park500m (6mins)
- Kensal Rise870m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Third Avenue
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.