- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 578 sq ft (53 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Hammersmith 340m (4mins)
- - Shepherd's Bush 1090m (13mins)
- - Ravenscourt Park 620m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
A fantastic split level two bedroom apartment on a prime street in Brackenbury Village with a Share of Freehold.
This property is comprised of two double bedrooms, an open plan living area, as well as a separate galley kitchen on a raised level. This property benefits from high ceilings as well as an influx of light coming in from two large sash windows at the front of the apartment
Located on the highly desirable Overstone Road, this property is within a short walk of Hammersmith Broadway (Hammersmith and City, District and Piccadilly lines) and is within close proximity of Shepherds Bush’s central line and Overground stations. There are also plenty of local, independent stores nearby within Brackenbury village and the conveniences of the more mainstream shopping options on King Street.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.