Scott Avenue, SW15748 ft2 69 m2
The property offers a fantastic mix of living and bedroom space. The living space comprises of a large open-plan kitchen/reception room. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and has plenty of storage and preparation space. Doors from the reception room also lead out to the balcony. There are two good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom is very well-sized and has an en-suite shower room. There is also a large family bathroom. The property also benefits from secured underground parking and access to a communal gym and library.
Gloucester House is located within the Whitelands Park development and is surrounded by beautiful, well-kept gardens, promoting a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, while still remaining close to transport links. The development is situated close to central Putney, Wandswoth and Wimbledon, with easy bus links and has fast access to the A3. East Putney and Southfields underground stations and Putney mainline station are only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 748 sq ft (69 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney760m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Lift, gym
- Underground parking
- New build
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Scott Avenue
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.