not for sale
Montrose Avenue, NW6651 ft2 60 m2
This excellent property benefits from original parquet wooden flooring throughout (apart from the kitchen), a large reception room to the front of the building, eat-in kitchen, bathroom, generous double bedroom and a pretty private garden accessed from both the kitchen and bedroom via sliding doors.
Montrose Avenue is a quiet residential street, perfectly located between the green open spaces of Queens Park, and the shops, restaurant and cafes on the bustling Salusbury Road. Local transport links include Queen's Park (Bakerloo line & Overground), Brondesbury Park (Overground) and many bus routes available.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 651 sq ft (60 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: C
- Ground rent: £30
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park270m (3mins)
- Kilburn Park870m (10mins)
- Kensal Rise960m (12mins)
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Montrose Avenue
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.