Burrows Road, NW101740 ft2 161 m2
This stunning house has been stylishly decorated and renovated throughout .The ground floor boasts a generous double reception room, a well-appointed modern kitchen and dining room leading onto the well-stocked, sunny garden. The large master bedroom can be found on the second floor with excellent storage and benefits from a bright en suite shower room. The three further double bedrooms are on the first floor and are served by a generous family bathroom.
Burrows Road is within the catchment area of Princess Frederica School and ideally located close to Chamberlayne Road and College Road providing many restaurants, pubs, independent shops and local amenities. Queens Park is just over a ten minute walk, providing a wonderful green space, tennis courts and great play area. Transport links can be found at both Kensal Rise (Overground) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo line & Overground) stations.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1740 sq ft (161 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Green250m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Burrows Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.