not for sale
Chamberlayne Road, NW102133 ft2 198 m2
This beautiful family home is arranged over three floors and comprises a fabulous double reception room with the living room retaining the original fireplace and cornicing. The large modern kitchen with integrated appliances leads out onto the beautiful sunny garden which is both paved and lawned proving fantastic outdoor and indoor entertaining space. The first and second floors house the five double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. There are three immaculately finished bathrooms and a second kitchen/utility room.
Chamberlayne Road is a bustling thoroughfare with a wide selection of eateries, cafe's and boutique shops as well as the Lexi cinema and a Tesco local coupled with both Kensal Rise (London Overground) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line) stations and plenty of buses offering easy access in and out of town.
- Key info
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 2133 sq ft (198 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: F
- Nearby stations
- Kensal Green730m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Chamberlayne Road
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.