Willesden Lane, NW61183 ft2 109 m2
This well presented property comprises a large reception room with ample space for dining, three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), separate cloakroom, kitchen, off street parking and plenty of storage throughout. Set back from the road, this lovely property benefits from a pleasant green aspect viewed from the large windows.
Marlow Court is conveniently located close to the many amenities and transport links including Willesden Green station (Jubilee Line) and Brondesbury Park (Overground). Many shops, restaurants and cafes can be found in nearby Willesden Green and Salusbury Road with the green open spaces of Queens Park also nearby.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1183 sq ft (109 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Willesden Green510m (6mins)
- Kilburn790m (9mins)
- Kensal Rise1260m (15mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Communal garden
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Willesden Lane
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.