- Key info
- - 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 1689 sq ft (156 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- - Council tax band: E
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Kilburn Park 590m (7mins)
- - Queens Park 620m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - 5 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 2 reception rooms
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Cloakroom
- - Garden
Are you looking for a family home with a great kitchen/living area that opens onto the garden? Do you want to be able to move in and not have to worry about doing any work? Then look no further!
Every room has been renovated since the loft space was converted into a bedroom suite in 2014. The house has a contemporary feel with some nods to it’s past, like restored original fireplaces, face corbels in the hall and wooden sash windows.
Five bedrooms is not unusual, but a generous front yard for storing pushchairs and bikes is a bonus. And if it’s important to get a park in front of the house, then you’ll be pleased.
Come and see it for yourself…
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.