Greyhound Road, NW101004 ft2 93 m2
This wonderful house has been extensively and thoughtfully renovated throughout maximising all of the period features and benefitting from underfloor heating throughout. The ground floor boasts a generous reception room, well-appointed kitchen, cloakroom and separate formal dining room leading onto the stunning West facing garden.
The large master bedroom with excellent storage can be found on the first floor served by a family bathroom with two further bedrooms to the rear of the house overlooking the beautiful garden.
Greyhound Road is located less than a ¼ mile from Kensal Green underground station (Bakerloo zone 2), Kensal Green overground provides services to Euston and Kensal Rise station serves the North London overground line. Local amenities such as lovely local shops, restaurants and bars can be found closeby on both College Road and Chamberlayne Road.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1004 sq ft (93 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Willesden Junction140m (1min)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW10
- Property for sale in Greyhound Road
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.