Malvern Mews, NW6653 ft2 60 m2
The property is arranged over two floors, the ground level comprising a stylish open plan kitchen/reception room fitted with top of the range integrated appliances. The living space offers ample room for entertaining and includes multi-colour option lighting to set the mood you desire. On the second floor are the two good sized bedrooms and an immaculate family bathroom. This property further benefits from gated parking and a charming communal garden area to enjoy with barbecue and seating area surrounded by fruit trees.
Malvern Mews offers immediate access to local shops and amenities, with leafy Queen's Park and the bustling shops and markets of Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill also close by. Transport links are found close by at Maida Vale underground station and Queenspark Station providing both underground and overground services.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 653 sq ft (60 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Kilburn Park690m (8mins)
- Queens Park710m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in NW6
- Property for sale in Malvern Mews
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.