not for sale
Ashmore Road, W9702 ft2 65 m2
The flat comprises a lovely light and bright double length open plan kitchen/reception room fitted with modern integrated appliances and ample space for a large dining table providing an excellent area for entertaining. To the front of the flat is the stunning master bedroom with a large walk in dressing room which could also be used as a third single bedroom. The property further benefits from a stylish bathroom and a good sized second bedroom and ample built in storage throughout.
Ashmore Road is located close to the many desirable shops and cafes of Salusbury Road, with the green spaces of Queen's Park and Paddington Recreation Ground within easy reach. Transport links include Queens Park Underground and Overground stations and Westbourne Park Station (Hammersmith & City and Circle lines).
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 702 sq ft (65 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: E
- Ground rent: £100
- Service charge: £1,000
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park470m (5mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- Dressing room or third single bedroom
- 1 newly fitted bathroom
- 1 large reception room
- Kitchen / dining room
- Long lease
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W9
- Property for sale in Ashmore Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.