Bravington Road, W9700 ft2 65 m2
The flat comprises two spacious double bedrooms both benefitting from built in storage and served by a family bathroom. To the rear of the flat is the gorgeous open plan kitchen/reception room with bi folding doors opening out onto the beautifully landscaped garden providing excellent indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces.
Bravington Road on the borders of Queens Park and Maida Hill. Queens Park station (Bakerloo line and Overground) is 6 minutes walk away. Location of the flat also allows for a convenient access to the excellent facilities of Salusbury Road with its extensive selection of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 700 sq ft (65 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park430m (5mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W9
- Property for sale in Bravington Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.