not for sale
Kilburn Lane, W10629 ft2 58 m2
The flat comprises a light and spacious open plan kitchen/reception room which leads out on to the sunny shared garden providing excellent indoor and outdoor entertaining. There are two large double bedrooms both providing ample storage space and a modern bathroom.
Kilburn Lane is ideally located within a short walk of Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road's restaurants, pubs, vintage shops and both Queens Park (Bakerloo Line & Overground), Kensal Rise (Overground) and numerous bus routes. The wide open-space of Queens Park is also within few minutes walk.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 629 sq ft (58 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: C
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Queens Park670m (8mins)
- Kensal Green840m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in W10
- Property for sale in Kilburn Lane
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.