not for sale
Edith Grove, SW101127 ft2 104 m2
Edith Grove is conveniently located for the shops, restaurants and bars of Chelsea's popular King's Road with the amenities of the Fulham Road also nearby. Additionally, Battersea Park is a short walk away over the Albert Bridge.
The nearest London Underground service runs from Fulham Broadway (District Line) while a London Over ground service is available from Imperial Wharf. Given the property's central location there is a good selection of buses from Edith Grove and the immediate area running to the West End.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1127 sq ft (104 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: G
- Ground rent: £250
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Fulham Broadway860m (10mins)
- West Brompton930m (11mins)
- Imperial Wharf970m (12mins)
- Additional features
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Chelsea
- Property for sale in SW10
- Property for sale in Edith Grove
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Battersea Park
- Studio flats for sale in Chelsea
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.