Hotham Road, SW152085 ft2 193 m2
Presented over three floors, this former five bedroom house has been extensively remodelled into a four bedroom house with a huge master en-suite occupying a previous bedroom. Consisting of two further bathrooms this home is perfect for a growing family and has a great cellar, conservatory plus the option of off street parking. The loft has been partially extended, also with an ensuite, but with the relevant permissions, there could be further scope there.
The closest mainline station is Putney (Waterloo) and the nearest underground stations are Putney Bridge and East Putney (District line). The 22 Bus is also a useful option, passing nearby on the Lower Richmond Road, which also has an excellent array of shops and restaurants.
Furthermore, the area is well known for its village feel and easy access to the Thames, Putney Common and a further afield Richmond Park are ideal for families.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 2085 sq ft (193 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney650m (8mins)
- Putney Bridge1080m (13mins)
- East Putney1160m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Off street parking
- Chain Free
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Hotham Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.