Sherwood Close, SW131475 ft2 137 m2
The house comprises a large and welcoming hallway which leads to the open-plan kitchen and reception room, flowing out onto the stunning, west facing garden. The kitchen comprises modern fitted cabinets and appliances, including an electric hob, oven and extractor. The reception area has a stunning bay window overlooking the private garden at the rear of the house. It is an end of terrace home, therefore light comes in through three of the four sides of the property allowing for a huge amount of natural light. The ground floor also benefits from a downstairs loo/cloakroom, and plenty of under stairs storage.
The first floor comprises three of the four stunning bedrooms, two of which have fitted cupboards and large windows for plenty of light. There is a further beautifully modern bathroom with a large rain-shower, stylish tiling and a heated towel rail. On the second floor is the stunning master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, with plenty of storage space and a lovely Juliet balcony facing to the west. There is also storage in the eaves which are easily accessible.
The house further benefits from a garage and off-street parking, along with stunningly kept communal grounds boasting lots of apple and pear trees. Sherwood Close is located just off of Lower Common South, at the bottom of Dryburgh Road and is a short walk to the start of the number 22 bus route which heads through Fulham to Chelsea and the West End. Barnes Mainline Station is just a 10 minute walk away, as are the amenities of the Lower Richmond Road and stunning Putney Common.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1475 sq ft (137 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Barnes & Richmond
- Council tax band: F
- Service charge: £400
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes620m (7mins)
- Putney1300m (16mins)
- East Putney1810m (22mins)
- Additional features
- Stunning 4 bedroom family home
- West facing garden
- Fantastic Location in West Putney
- 1475 Square Feet
- Off street parking
- Apple & pear trees outside the front door
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW13
- Property for sale in Sherwood Close
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.