- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 827 sq ft (76 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: D
- - Ground rent: £200
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Wimbledon Park 620m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
- - Southfields Grid location
- - Close to Wimbledon Park
A light and airy two bedroom upper maisonette with a garden situated on the popular Southfields Grid, within walking distance of both Southfields and Earlsfield stations. The property is presented in good condition throughout with a spacious south-facing reception room to the front and a kitchen/dining room to the rear. There are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Garden access is via an internal staircase leading off the kitchen. There is scope to extend the property into the loft to create a two further bedrooms and a bathroom, subject to planning permission and freeholder's consent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.