- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1204 sq ft (111 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - High Street Kensington 250m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room, loft
- - Garden
A fantastic three bedroom two bathroom early Victorian terraced house in this attractive and quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Kensington. The house has been tastefully refurbished throughout keeping many of the original features.
Gordon Place is set within this small and charming pedestrianised cul-de-sac with attractive front gardens and path leading out to Holland Street. Kensington High Street and Kensington Church Street are a short walk away.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.