- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 923 sq ft (85 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: E
- - Ground rent: £50
- - Service charge: £5,380
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Royal Oak 290m (3mins)
- - Bayswater 490m (6mins)
- - Queensway 690m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms with 1 bathroom
- - Large lounge with wooden parquet floooring throughout
- - Modern fully fitted kitchen, including fridge/freezer, dishwaher and washing machine
- - Long lease: Expires 27 September 2187
- - Lift and porter in block
- - Requires refurbishment
- - Great rental investment opportunity
Located on the third floor of this sought-after portered block, this well-proportioned three bedroom flat will benefit from some refurbishment. Consisting of a large lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom, there is ample storage and original parquet flooring throughout. The property has a long lease and benefits from a lift in the building. A great investment opportunity.
Arthur Court is a very well-located mansion block is positioned on the peaceful northern section of Queensway off Westbourne Grove. Ideally located for all the amenities in Bayswater, Whiteleys Shopping and Cinema complex, and local bars and restaurants. Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Road are also nearby, along with the green open space of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
Ideally located for transport links, the local bus network offers plentiful options alongside the underground stations; Queensway (Central line) 0.5 miles away, Bayswater (Circle and District lines) 0.3 miles away, Royal Oak (Circle and Hammersmith and City) 0.2 miles away giving great access into the City and West End.
There is easy access to the A40 and Paddington Station (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Bakerloo Lines) is 0.6 miles away for Heathrow Airport connections.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.