- Key info
- - 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 2126 sq ft (197 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham South 490m (6mins)
- Additional features
- - 5 bedrooms
- - 3 bathrooms
- - 2 reception rooms
- - kitchen / breakfast room
- - Cellar
- - South East Facing Garden
- - 2126 Sq.Ft
- - 0.3 Miles from Clapham South Underground (Northern Line)
- - 'In Between the Commons'
- - Close to Fantastic Local State and Private Schools
This spacious, beautifully presented mid terrace Victorian family house boasts over 2100sq.ft of living and entertaining space.
Ideally located for quick and easy access to the wide and open spaces of Clapham Common, the numerous transport links found at Clapham South and Clapham Junction mainline station and the shops, bars and restaurants on the fashionable Northcote Road this family home will tick all the boxes of any purchasers wish list.
The house comprises a large double reception room with a grand square bay to the front. The kitchen / breakfast room has been thoughtfully designed with a vast array of stylish wall and base units. The garden to the rear is south facing and benefits from the sun for the most parts of the day. Useful storage can be found in the cellar.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. On the second floor you will find a further double bedroom and family shower room. The loft has been converted to create a into a master room with en-suite shower room.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.