Coleherne Road, SW10715 ft2 66 m2
This bright raised ground floor flat forms part of an attractive and well-maintained period building on this quiet road. It offers well balanced entertaining space comprised of an elegant front-facing reception room with an impressive c10’ ceiling height. Furthermore, this sensibly arranged flat has a good kitchen conveniently situated off the reception room with the two double bedrooms and the bathroom quietly situated to the rear of the property.
Coleherne Road is located off Old Brompton Road within easy reach of the excellent transport links of Earl's Court and West Brompton (District, Piccadilly and National Rail). The shops, bars and restaurants of the Fulham Road and Old Brompton Road are nearby and further amenities of the Kings Road, South Kensington and Kensington High Street are a short distance away.
Please note that a Director of Douglas & Gordon is connected to the client selling this property.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 715 sq ft (66 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: F
- Ground rent: £150
- Service charge: £3,120
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- West Brompton300m (3mins)
- Earls Court450m (5mins)
- West Brompton390m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Chelsea
- Property for sale in SW10
- Property for sale in Coleherne Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- Studio flats for sale in Chelsea
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.