Cromford Road, SW181247 ft2 115 m2
The flat is accessed through its own front door. The property benefits from a modern open plan kitchen and living room which has been finished to a beautiful standard throughout. The kitchen leads onto a conservatory and out to a terrace and private garden. The first floor contains gorgeous wood floors throughout and is comprised of an open plan kitchen/ reception room with bay windows, a utility room/cloakroom with WC and hand basin, a feature live gas fireplace, and high ceilings throughout. The second floor offers two charming double bedrooms, both with beautiful en-suite bathrooms and ample fitted large attic for storage.
Cromford Road is a handsome tree lined street running between West Hill and Oakhill Road. It is a short walk from East Putney underground and just over half a mile from Putney High Street which offers Putney mainline station and all shops and local amenities. The river and Wandsworth Park is also a short walk via Putney Bridge Road.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Gross Floor Area: 1247 sq ft (115 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney580m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Garden flat, conversion
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Cromford Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.