Dryburgh Road, SW154150 ft2 385 m2
An impressive and generously proportioned entrance hall leads to the three ground floor reception rooms. The formal drawing room is to the front of the house, followed by another sitting/family room which gives access to the kitchen/breakfast room. With plenty of space for dining, this room is incredibly impressive and has been fully fitted with an Aga, modern appliances and a mass of cupboard and surface space. Two stunning French doors lead from the kitchen to the striking 100ft garden.
Further adding to the entertaining space, is the fabulous games/media room on the lower ground floor. Ideal for a family, there is a gym which used to be a nanny bedroom, a shower room and utility space. On the same floor, there is also a large, useful storage room.
The master bedroom has been impressively designed, with a dressing area complete with drinks fridge, en suite bathroom with a modern shower and separate bath along with his and hers basins. This room overlooks the garden with duel aspect windows. On the same floor is a further guest bedroom, shower room and another dressing room which could easily be converted back into the fifth bedroom.
The accommodation further comprises, two more double bedrooms on the top floor and another family bathroom.
The garden stretches to around 100 feet and has a raised terrace, ideal for al fresco summer dining. The lawn is in fantastic condition with bordering trees, shrubs and a pretty weeping willow tree.
Dryburgh Road is located just minutes from Putney Common and Barnes Common with the river just beyond, and access to the many amenities of the Lower and Upper Richmond Road. The Lower Richmond Road is very attractive for families due to its village atmosphere and the impressive number of good schools in the surrounding area – All Saints and St Mary’s Primary Schools are within the catchment area. Transport links are excellent with the 22 bus stop nearby going up through Chelsea to the West End. Barnes Mainline Station is an 11 minute walk away offering direct access to Putney, Clapham Junction, Vauxhall and Waterloo.
- Key info
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 4150 sq ft (385 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes870m (10mins)
- Putney1050m (13mins)
- East Putney1560m (19mins)
- Additional features
- 4/5 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms and 2 shower rooms
- 4 spacious reception rooms
- converted basement and gym
- 100ft. garden
- a stunning, residential road in West Putney
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Dryburgh Road
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a balcony for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a garden for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a cellar for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a communal garden for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a lift for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a roof terrace for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with disabled access for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with underground parking for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a garage for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with off-street parking for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.