- Key info
- - 14 bedrooms
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Wandsworth Town 760m (9mins)
- Additional features
- - Freehold investment
- - Mixed use building
- - Fully let
- - 10x 1 bedroom flats , 2x 2 bedroom flats
- - Restaurant
- - Approximate GIA 9,355 sqft
A mixed use freehold investment opportunity. Annual gross income of £214,000. The buildings comprises 12 residential flats let on individual 12 months ASTs plus a ground floor resturant with Class A3 use.
Approximate GIA 9,355 sqft
The building is located in the centre of Wandsworth close to the Southside Shopping Centre and The Ram Quarter, a new development of 650 homes currently under construction.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.