- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 741 sq ft (68 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - Ground rent: £400
- - Service charge: £7,500
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 340m (4mins)
- - South Kensington 950m (11mins)
- - High Street Kensington 680m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Lift, porter
- - Balcony
- - Eligible for a K & C parking permit
A wonderful two double bedroom flat on the 6th floor (with lift) of a smart portered building comprising a sensible layout and well-presented throughout. The flat is in one of the best positions within the building with open southerly views and fantastic natural light and also easterly views with many of London’s prestigious landmarks within sight. Point West is a sought after building with the benefit of a 24 hour porter, a long lease and within close proximity to the amenities and transport links of Gloucester Road and South Kensington.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.