- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1903 sq ft (176 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - Service charge: £7,100
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 420m (5mins)
- - Earls Court 370m (4mins)
- - South Kensington 1020m (12mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - 3 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Lift
- - Roof terrace, communal garden
A beautifully presented three bedroom penthouse apartment which is finished to exacting standards. The building was completely renovated within recent years and benefits from direct lift access, air conditioning, under-floor heating, integrated Creston and Sonos systems and Lutron lighting. The layout comprises a modern living space on the upper floor with fantastic natural light and views towards the communal gardens and there is a glass stairway leading to the unusually large private roof terrace.
Courtfield Gardens is a popular garden address within moments of Gloucester Road and Earls Court and the amenities and transport links of both areas.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.