Wadham Road, SW151515 ft2 140 m2
The property has four good sized double bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes. There is also a bathroom with a double shower and separate bath. It has been recently refurbished throughout to a very high standard.
Wadham Road is a quiet residential street found just off Putney Bridge Road. It is close to an outstanding state primary school, Brandlehow, and prestigious independent Hurlingham is just at the end of the road. It is ideally placed for the shopping and transport facilities of central Putney, with Putney mainline station, East Putney underground station (District Line), and access to the A3 within easy reach. The green open spaces and river walks of Wandsworth Park are also just a short walk away.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1515 sq ft (140 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney380m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Wadham Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.