- Key info
- - 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 305 sq ft (28 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: D
- - Service charge: £4,103
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Sloane Square 590m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - Apartment upgraded in 2019
- - Stunning views towards the City of London
- - Very well-maintained and beautifully presented Art Deco building
- - Ideal pied-à-terre or rental investment
- - 24-hour porterage
- - Lifts
A well laid-out eighth floor studio flat in a portered block in the heart of Chelsea. The flat is fully modernised and could be moved into without further expense. It offers fantastic views towards the City of London with a number of iconic landmarks in view. This property would make an ideal rental investment or an excellent pied-a-terre.
Residents of Nell Gwynn House benefit from a 24 hour porter service, communal heating and hot water and are in close proximity to the high end boutiques, shops and restaurants of Sloane Square, South Kensington and the Kings Road. There are excellent local transport facilities including Sloane Square underground station (District and Circle lines) and South Kensington underground station (District/Circle/Piccadilly lines). Local attractions include the Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Harrods and the V&A.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.