- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1300 sq ft (120 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: H
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Notting Hill Gate 200m (2mins)
- - Queensway 540m (6mins)
- - High Street Kensington 850m (10mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- - 3 en-suite bathrooms plus separate guest cloakroom
- - Large fully integrated kitchen with dining area
- - Spacious reception room with plantation shutters
- - South facing balcony
- - Air conditioning and wooden flooring throughout
- - Kensington & Chelsea Borough - can apply for resident parking permit
- - Notting Hill Gate - central line
This newly refurbished terraced house with south facing balcony in the heart of Kensington has been reconfigured and refurbished to a high standard throughout.
A large fully integrated eat in kitchen is situated on the lower ground floor, along with guest cloakroom, the spacious reception room is on the ground floor with high ceilings. There are 3 bedrooms all with en-suites and built in wardrobes on the upper floors, with a lovely south facing roof terrace off the second floor bedroom.
The property is spread over five floors with wooden flooring, double glazing, air conditioning throughout and an alarm system.
Kensington Mall is moments from Kensington Church Street and Notting Hill Gate with all the local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants on offer. The green open space of Kensington Gardens is easily accessible.
The property is conveniently located for transport links at Notting Hill Gate tube (Central, District & Circle) along with numerous local bus connections for easy access to the City and West End. Paddington Station is close by for Heathrow Airport connections and will benefit in the future with Crossrail.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.