- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1033 sq ft (95 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - Service charge: £3,150
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 260m (3mins)
- - High Street Kensington 720m (9mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Roof terrace
A beautifully presented three bedroom flat with an unusually large private terrace benefitting from panoramic views. The flat is situated within a smart period building with a fantastic open plan reception room with a southerly aspect and a stylish Poggenpohl kitchen with Gaggenau appliances. There is fantastic natural light throughout the flat and a generous master bedroom with en-suite shower room and two further bedrooms all with generous built in storage.
Emperors Gate is a quiet cul-de-sac situated within moment of the amenities and transport links of the immediate area with the benefit of communal gardens in front of the property and ample on street parking.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.