Sudlow Road, SW181505 ft2 139 m2
This fabulous newly refurbished home offers a light and spacious combined kitchen and dining room leading onto one of the largest gardens on the road. There is a large reception room and a downstairs cloakroom. The property boast two front doors so you can access the property from the main road or use the side access with a hallway leading into the kitchen and reception room. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a large family bathroom. On the top floor, there are two further bedrooms and an en suite. The house also benefits from plenty of storage.
Sudlow Road is a quiet residential road located between Frogmore and North passage. The house is ideally situated for the open spaces and river walks of Wandsworth Park and the transport facilities of Wandsworth town and Putney mainline stations are a short distance away - as is East Putney underground station.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1505 sq ft (139 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Wandsworth Town660m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Sudlow Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.