- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1335 sq ft (124 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - Service charge: £3,099
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Notting Hill Gate 700m (8mins)
- - Holland Park 610m (7mins)
- - Ladbroke Grove 640m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - 2 modern bathrooms
- - Sought after Notting Hill residential location
- - Split level accomodation over 1335sqft
- - Open plan kitchen dining area leading onto a large reception area
- - Blends modern living and an impeccable finish
- - Access to the gorgeous communal gardens
- - Conversion
- - Master bedroom has an abundance of fitted storage
A simply stunning three bedroom apartment on one of Notting Hill's finest streets. This beautiful property perfectly blends modern living and an impeccable finish, period character and charm.
The fully equipped kitchen/dining room opens onto a reception room with bay window and huge high ceilings. There is a further utility room and cloakroom. The master bedroom has an abundance of fitted storage and a modern en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. There are two further double bedrooms and another spacious shower room with twin sinks. There is also access to the gorgeous communal gardens.
Stanley Crescent is a pretty residential street moments from Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road, and a short walk from Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines). Paddington station is close by giving access to Heathrow and further benefit of Crossrail in the future.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.