- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 814 sq ft (75 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: F
- - Service charge: £2,400
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 420m (5mins)
- - South Kensington 630m (7mins)
- - High Street Kensington 880m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 single bedroom, 1 double bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Lift
A wonderfully individual, modern 3rd floor apartment with lift, in one of South Kensington's most sought after locations.
The apartment has been beautifully and thoughtfully refurbished throughout by an award-winning architect in conjunction with interior designer.
High ceilings, perfect proportions and large windows ensure an abundance of natural light. Combined with individually sourced stone, contemporary light fittings, heated mirrors, bespoke joinery and the highest qualify fittings, it creates a welcoming, stylish and truly stunning home.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.