Sefton Street, SW15810 ft2 75 m2
The flat benefits from having its own front door and spacious hallway with stairs leading to the first floor. The well designed kitchen is a good size and is fully integrated with a gas hob. The light and spacious reception room has plenty of room for a dining table. There are two good sized double bedrooms, the first located on the first floor, which contains built in wardrobes, and the master bedroom located on the second floor with eaves storage. The well presented bathroom contains a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail.
Sefton Street is located close to the river and the amenities of the Lower Richmond Road which offers bus links to Piccadilly via the No. 22 bus. Putney High Street is also close by with access to Putney Mainline Station. Putney Bridge Underground and Barnes Mainline Stations are also within walking distance. Sefton Street also benefits from being close to the green open spaces of both Putney and Barnes Commons.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 810 sq ft (75 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney1080m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen, loft
- 810 Sq. Ft
- 75.3 Sq. M.
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Sefton Street
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.