Bangalore Street, SW152038 ft2 189 m2
This lovely home comprises a spacious double reception room to the front of the house with period features and two attractive fireplaces. To the rear, the kitchen has been extended and provides a huge amount of space for the kitchen and dining area, as well as having plenty of natural light from the skylights and large French doors. The kitchen also features lots of wall and base units, cupboard storage, a double oven and large hob with extraction system. The garden has been beautifully landscaped and is very easy to maintain with artificial grass.
The accommodation well suits the needs of a growing family with three double bedrooms on the first floor, along with the family bathroom. The master bedroom is spacious with high ceilings, fitted storage and large windows whilst the family bathroom is impressive with a bath and separate, large shower. Two further bedrooms are found on the top floor along with the second, Jack and Jill style bathroom and a huge amount of eaves storage.
The house is spread over 2,038 sq. ft.
Bangalore Street a prime residential road in the heart of West Putney and is a stone’s throw from the lovely village atmosphere of the Lower Richmond Road. Putney Bridge is a short, 15 minute walk away, and Putney Mainline Station is only 13 minutes on foot, offering direct access to Clapham Junction, Waterloo and Vauxhall. Further excellent transport links can be found on the Lower Richmond Road where the 22 bus stops regularly and goes through Chelsea and Knightsbridge up to the West End. Bangalore Street is also minutes from the multitude of fantastic schools Putney is home to, including All Saints, Our Lady of Victories, Hotham Primary, St Mary’s and Hurlingham School.
- Key info
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 2038 sq ft (189 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney740m (9mins)
- Putney Bridge1050m (13mins)
- East Putney1240m (15mins)
- Additional features
- 5 bedroom family home
- 2 bathrooms and a further loo
- Double reception room
- Spacious kitchen/family room
- Lovely period features throughout
- Landscaped garden
- Prime West Putney location
- Very close to shops and local amenities
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Bangalore Street
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.