Engadine Street, SW18769 ft2 71 m2
The property is presented in great condition throughout, with the added bonus of a share of freehold. The master bedroom is at the front of the flat and has the large bay windows, a feature fireplace and space for a large cupboard. The second bedroom has a large built in wardrobe and French doors that lead on to the side passage that allows access to the boiler and leads through directly onto the street. The bathroom includes both a bath and a shower and is beautifully tiled throughout.
Engadine Street is located just off Replingham Road in the sought-after Southfields Grid. Southfields village centre and underground station (District line) is a short walk away and there are a number of bus routes providing easy access into central London. The green open spaces and leisure facilities of Wimbledon Park are just a short walk away as well as excellent local primary schools such as Sheringdale Primary School.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 769 sq ft (71 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Southfields270m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Engadine Street
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Battersea
- Studio flats for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.