Wadham Road, SW15737 ft2 68 m2
The reception room is bright and airy and has been recently redecorated throughout. Adjoining the reception room is a fantastic kitchen and breakfast bar. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with wooden worktops and integrated appliances. The master bedroom is situated on the second floor and boasts bi folding doors that open onto a balcony with space for dining. There is a further double bedroom, a bathroom and space for a study on the landing beside the master bedroom. For the right offer this sale can be chain free.
Wadham Road is a quiet residential street ideally located for all the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of central Putney. Both East Putney underground station (District Line) and Putney mainline station, which has direct access to Clapham Junction and Waterloo, are within easy walking distance. The green open spaces and river walks of Wandsworth Park are also just a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 737 sq ft (68 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney390m (4mins)
- Putney520m (6mins)
- Putney Bridge630m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Wadham Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.