Egliston Road, SW151301 ft2 120 m2
The flat comprises a well designed kitchen with plenty of work space and a separate larder. The reception room is large with a bay window and high ceilings, bringing in plenty of light. There are three good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom containing a walk-in wardrobe and the third bedroom a built-in wardrobe. The master bedroom also provides access to the large and well maintained communal gardens. The bathroom is also a good size with a shower over the bath. The flat also benefits from a large cellar and a private garage.
Egliston Road is conveniently located for local shopping and transport facilities along the Lower Richmond Road where you can find the 22/N22 bus which goes all the way to Piccadilly. Barnes mainline train station is only a short distance away and Putney Common, a stone's throw away.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1301 sq ft (120 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes940m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Garage parking
- Garden flat
- 1301 Sq. Ft.
- 120.9 Sq. M.
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Egliston Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.