- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 475 sq ft (44 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: E
- - Service charge: £2,443
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Earls Court 380m (4mins)
- - High Street Kensington 920m (11mins)
- - South Kensington 1010m (12mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Communal garden
An immaculate well presented raised ground floor one bedroom apartment in the heart of South Kensington benefiting from wooden floors throughout and use of communal gardens.
Courtfield Gardens is a sought after address located within a short walk from Gloucester road tube station and local shops and amenities.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.