not for sale
Holford Way, SW15630 ft2 58 m2
The flat comprises an open-plan large and light reception room with a fully fitted kitchen, space for both a living and dining area, and access to the balcony over-looking the communal gardens. The master bedroom contains a fitted wardrobe with an automatic overhead light and a large en-suite shower room. The second bedroom has space for both a double bed and storage. The bathroom is also a good size with a shower over the bath. This flat also benefits from lovely views, communal gardens, a gym and allocated parking.
Queen Mary's House is set within a sought-after development with a residents gym, communal gardens and the commuter's shuttle bus making the development a very desirable place to live. Roehampton is a short walk away for everyday amenities on Roehampton High Street and a Little Waitrose is close by. There are also various bus links to Barnes and Putney and easy access to the A3.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 630 sq ft (58 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Service charge: £2,000
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes1640m (20mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Lift, gym
- Off street parking
- 630 Sq. Ft
- 58..5 Sq. M.
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Holford Way
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.