Cambalt Road, SW15527 ft2 48 m2
The property boasts a bright and airy reception/dining room with an adjoining kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with stylish units and has plenty of storage and preparation space. There is a good-sized double bedroom and a separate fully-tiled bathroom. The property also benefits from access to lovely communal gardens.
Cambalt Road is a wide, peaceful and popular road in West Putney, perfectly situated within walking distance of many amenities including excellent local schools. The delightful river walks and the green open spaces of Putney and Barnes Commons are nearby. There are a wide range of restaurants, bars and shops found on Putney High Street. The property is within Zone 2 and both Putney mainline station, with direct links to Clapham Junction and Waterloo, and East Putney underground station are within walking distance. The A3 is also easily accessible.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 527 sq ft (48 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £2,000
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney440m (5mins)
- East Putney740m (9mins)
- Putney Bridge1350m (16mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Communal garden
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Cambalt Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.