Wadham Road, SW15810 ft2 75 m2
The reception/dining room is bright and airy and boasts a feature fire place. Adjoining the reception room is a fantastic kitchen and breakfast bar. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with wooden worktops and integrated appliances. The master bedroom is situated on the second floor and has a Juliette balcony and access to ample eaves storage. There is a further double bedroom, a bathroom and a separate cloakroom.
Wadham Road is a quiet residential street ideally located for all the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of central Putney. Both East Putney underground station (District Line) and Putney mainline station, which has direct access to Clapham Junction and Waterloo, are within easy walking distance. The green open spaces and river walks of Wandsworth Park are also just a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 810 sq ft (75 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney380m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- Separate cloakroom
- Open-plan kitchen / reception room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Wadham Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.