- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms
- - Gross Floor Area: 800 sq ft (74 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Lambeth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham South 490m (6mins)
A rare opportunity to purchase a fully refurbished 3 bedroom flat with a terrace in this contemporary development at the heart of the Abbeville Village. Situated close to shops and restaurants of the ‘village’, the green open spaces of Clapham Common and brilliant transport links with underground services at Clapham South and numerous local bus routes, this flat would make an wonderful home, investment or pied-a-terre.
The well-proportioned open-plan kitchen/reception room benefits from a newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and leads out onto the south-east facing roof terrace. There are 3 double bedrooms, 2 shower rooms and ample storage throughout the flat.
• Finished to a high-specification throughout:
• Generous built-in storage
• Underfloor heating
• Italian designed kitchens
• Composite stone worktops
• Siemens appliances
• Hardwood floors
• Private roof terrace
• Communal landscaped garden for all residents
• Communal bike storage
• Half a mile from Clapham Common’s 220 acres of green space
• 5-10 minutes’ walk to Clapham Common and Clapham South underground stations
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.