- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 1570 sq ft (145 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: H
- - Service charge: £300
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - High Street Kensington 540m (6mins)
- - Gloucester Road 610m (7mins)
- - South Kensington 990m (12mins)
- Additional features
- - 4 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 2 reception rooms
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
A wonderful family home in a prominent corner position with an abundance of natural light and period features throughout. The house has been in the same ownership for 30 years and is over 3 floors with well-planned accommodation and generous entertaining space.
Canning Place is a sought after street quietly situated within close proximity to Kensington High Street and Gloucester Road with all the amenities of both areas and Kensington Gardens is a few moments’ walk away as well.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.