Norroy Road, SW15799 ft2 74 m2
The generous reception room has direct access to the private garden and there is a separate kitchen. The master bedroom benefits from high ceilings and a wide bay window allowing for natural light. There are a further two bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes. The bathroom is situated on the lower ground floor. There is also the potential to extend, subject to the necessary consents.
Norroy Road is located just off Putney High Street and is within walking distance of many local amenities. Putney mainline station, with direct access into Waterloo, is only a short walk away, and East Putney underground station (District Line) is also within walking distance. There are also numerous bus links from Putney High Street and the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park and Putney Heath are also nearby.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 799 sq ft (74 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £642
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney190m (2mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- South-west facing garden
- Central Putney location
- 799 Sq Ft (74 Sq M)
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Norroy Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.