Braemar, Kersfield Road, SW15808 ft2 75 m2
The property has a large reception/dining room with fantastic, far-reaching views over London. There is a separate kitchen, fitted with attractive units with wooden worktops and with inbuilt cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. The master bedroom is very well-sized and has ample built-in storage. There is a further double bedroom, also with built-in storage, and a bathroom. The property has recently been refurbished, with re-wiring and re-plumbing throughout, and has had a new boiler fitted. The property also has a private garage and benefits from access to attractive, well-maintained communal gardens.
Kersfield Road is situated just off Putney Hill and is well placed for access to Putney train station and East Putney underground (District Line). There is also easy access to the A3 and a variety of bus routes. The shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street are only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 808 sq ft (75 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £50
- Service charge: £2,600
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney790m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Garage parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Kersfield Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.