- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 788 sq ft (73 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- - Council tax band: E
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - West Kensington 590m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
A naturally bright two double bedroom upper maisonette of circa 788 sq ft. that has recently undergone a full renovation.
Split over the top two floors of this Victorian conversion the property has two double bedrooms with built-in storage and served by two bathrooms, and a large open-plan kitchen reception providing excellent living space.
The flat is situated on Bramber Road and is therefore well located to benefit from the extensive transport and shopping facilities of West Brompton, Earls Court and Fulham Broadway
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.