not for sale
Wildcroft Road, SW151244 ft2 115 m2
The property has a large reception/dining room, which has a feature fireplace and is very light and airy. The kitchen is fitted with attractive, modern units with granite worktops and offers plenty of storage and preparation space. There is a very well-sized master bedroom, two further bedrooms, one of which is currently being used as a study, and two bathrooms. Wildcroft Manor also benefits from a lift and a porter.
Wildcroft Manor is surrounded by beautiful and extremely well-maintained communal gardens and is located within the green open spaces and woods of Putney Heath. It is less than 5 minutes from Richmond Park and has easy access to Wimbledon. There are good bus links from Putney Heath and a convenient local bus service (No. 424) which runs from just beyond the entrance gate with direct service to Putney, Fulham and beyond. The A3 is also very close for quick and easy access out of London.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1244 sq ft (115 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Service charge: £6,640
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney1630m (20mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Wildcroft Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.